Write in SPANISH the information required for each situation. Do NOT write more than one sentence for each situation. For some situations, a complete sentence MAY NOT be necessary.
1. In your school library there is a sign forbidding students to eat in the library. How does the sign read?
2. Your sister is going shopping. Leave her a note asking for an item that you want her to buy for you.
3. A friend who lives in Cuba has performed well in his/her exams. Write a note congratulating him/her.
4. The weather forecaster predicts the next day’s weather. What does he/she say?
5. Your best friend wants to know what you are going to wear to the school barbeque. Describe your outfit to him/her.
6. Upon returning to school after the Christmas holidays, you are asked to write two things you did. What do you write?
7. Your friend sends you a text message inquiring about your plans for next year. What does he/she ask?
8. You telephone your Spanish pen pal and invite him/her to spend the summer holidays with you. What do you say?
9. You are late for Spanish class. Apologize to your teacher and explain why you are late.
10. In an e-mail to your brother who lives in Mexico, you express two wishes for his birthday. What do you write?