Interpreting Men’s Body Language
Men are usually simple to ‘read,’ but for all the ladies who have difficulty interpreting their body language, we decided to help ya’ll out with this blog. Below we have provided interpretations for five guy behaviours.
1. How he positions his chest and shoulders – A guy typically positions is upper body towards the thing/person of interest. So the next time a guy you deem cute is talking to you and your friends, observe which person his upper body is positioned towards before you ‘call dibs.’
2. He sits on his hands – When a guy sits on his hands he’s trying his best to censor what he says so as not to mess up his chances at impressing a girl.
3. He gives big hugs – These guys are extremely protective, loves to pamper and in most cases are very good listeners.
4. Turns away his eye – Guys are really bad pretenders, and so they try to minimize eye contact so as to hide their inner grr.
5. He sweeps a strand of hair out of your face – When a guy does this in public while gazing in to your eyes it is a sign that he really likes you and is willing to take care of you.
Let us know if you think we were ‘spot on’ with our interpretations by leaving a comment below.
Wizznotes.com © 2011, all rights reserved